Repair and Refurbishment
All our refurbishment work comes with a 12 month guarantee.
The full face of the wheel is refurbished (we do not do touch ups, blow ins or patch work) and all kerbing damage, scratches and scuffs are hand machined out. If corrosion is present then all corrosion is also removed before the wheel is cleaned off for painting to begin. Etching primer is used if required, followed by multiple layers each of primer, colour and lacquer to give you a superb look with a durable, long lasting finish.
You need do nothing other than have the car at an agreed location at the right time on the right day with the locking wheel nut key and Craig will do the rest!
The vast majority of refurbishment work can be done on a mobile basis at a location of your choice - provided it is safe to jack up your vehicle and there is room for safely parking up our van. Craig also requires access to power (he carries 20m extension cables - so long as these don't cross main thoroughfares that's fine).
The cost of our refurbishment work is dependent upon a number of factors including the following (this list is not exhaustive)...
- how much repair work is needed
- is there corrosion that needs to be removed
- are we working on split rims or standard one piece wheels
- do the wheels originally have a diamond cut or polished finish
- what kind of finish is required - standard single color or dual tone, mercury/shadow chrome or a speciality colour or polished etc
- have the wheels previously been powder coated
- the location to which Craig would be travelling to carry out the work
Please call us or use the 'contact us' or 'request quote' pages with your requirements.
Very friendly and professional form the word go. Will definitely recommend to my friends.
Anon - Audi A6
Just to say thanks to you guys for doing a sterling job on our Insignia this afternoon - you'd never know the scrape was even there! The next time we (my wife) scuffs the alloy we'll be sure to get you guys back
Alan & Wendy Brown, Montrose - Vauxhall Insignia